Saturday, July 31, 2010

See It, Be it!

I've always used visualization techniques to help me stay on track with my goals and it was a huge part of my success when I earned my IFBB Pro Card in 2003.

Before each workout I would visualize the body part I was about to train and see in my mind exactly how I wanted it to look onstage. Before each cardio session I would visualize how shredded I was going to be as well.

Visualization helped me to continue to elevate my performances each and every day for the entire year. Here's a snippet from my book "Inside The Mind of a Champion" where I talk about this powerful technique.

"....Great results aren’t going to happen by accident. They are a planned occurrence that happens through the design and consistent execution of an intelligent plan. To aid in the consistent execution of your plan it is helpful to create and stay connected to the vision of what you want to achieve.

A clear vision of what you want to achieve is a constant reminder of why you are adhering to your disciplined schedule. This reminder will direct your thoughts and actions in a positive way and help you make the most of each day by successfully completing all your scheduled tasks. With a clear vision and clear goals you’ll be less likely to skip tasks because you’ll be aware of the important role each task plays in turning your vision into a reality...."


To reach your full potential in anything you must unlock the power of your mind!

Believe. Achieve.

http://www.jeffwillet.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment