Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to my official blog.

I decided to start a blog where I can share tips, experiences and general thoughts relating to all things bodybuilding and fitness.

I've been at this game for almost 20 years now and climbed to the top of the competitive bodybuilding world and did it in a manner that almost everyone told me was impossible...that's right I did it completely Drug Free! Those who say there is no such thing as a drug free IFBB pro bodybuilder have never met me and before they judge me they really should walk a mile in my shoes.

I am not here to convince anyone but rather be a source of information and inspiration to those who wish to achieve their ideal physiques without the use of drugs.

There are some exciting things going on that I am happy to share and one of the most exciting for me is the release of a documentary called "I Want to Look Like That Guy".

The documentary is a collaboration with filmmaker Stuart MacDonald www.thatguymovie.blogspot.com myself. I am so proud of how this film turned out. In many ways it validates my bodybuilding career and all that I have stood for over the years.

You can check out more information about the film and watch a trailer at: http://www.iwanttolooklikethatguy.com/.

Thanks for checking in and stay tuned for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment